Groups & Rallies
Groups & Rallies
Wine Ridge Resort welcomes group reservations including RV rallies and travel clubs! Sparkling clean with superb customer services, Wine Ridge Resort offers fabulous value and is an easy one-hour drive from Las Vegas. We can help you plan your event and help you make all the reservations needed including reserving our Clubhouse or Lower Pool and BBQ areas. We can also recommend local attractions and day tours and help you select local restaurants and caterers. In addition, we offer special rates for groups and rallies consisting of fifteen (15) reservations or more and who utilize the Wagonmaster Model.
There are two basic ways to handle reservations for groups and rallies:
1) The Wagonmaster Model: Under this model, an individual in the group serves as the Wagonmaster and is responsible for determining the number and type of reservations required, as well as all reservation deposits and the final payment to the resort for all of the reservations in the group. Each reservation for the group will require a deposit to be paid in order to confirm the reservation. Final payment is due at the commencement of the group/rally event. All regular cancellation policies apply as set out on our policy page. The Wagonmaster is also responsible for providing a list of the group and rally attendees to the Resort and assigning RV sites and/or cottages to the group members from the lodgings designated by the Resort for the group.
For groups and rallies consisting of fifteen (15) or more reservations, the Wagonmaster will receive a complimentary stay in an RV space or other lodging similar to that being reserved for the group.
Groups and Rallies using the Wagonmaster Model and consisting of fifteen (15) or more confirmed reservations will be entitled to the complementary private use of the following Resort facilities, subject to availability:
- a) The Clubhouse & kitchen for two (2) events of four (4) hours duration each.
- b) Lower Pool & BBQ area for one (1) event of four (4) hours duration.
Groups and Rallies using the Wagonmaster Model and consisting of fifteen (15) or more confirmed reservations shall receive an across-the-board group/rally discount of 10%. No other discounts shall apply.
Similarly, Groups and Rallies using the Wagonmaster Model and consisting of twenty-five (25) or more confirmed reservations shall receive an across-the-board group/rally discount of 15%. No other discounts shall apply.
Reservations for groups and rallies under the Wagonmaster Model can be made up to one year prior to the event.
2) The Faithful Scout Model: The Faithful Scout is a kind and loving soul who serves as the informal organizer of a group or rally. The Faithful Scout contacts the Resort identifying the group or rally, advising of planned dates and required lodgings (RV spaces, cottage lodgings, etc.), determining rates, and requesting that the Resort pencil in and hold a certain number of designated RV spaces and/or cottage lodgings for the group or rally. The Faithful Scout relays all this information to members of the group or rally. Each attendee is responsible to contact the Resort individually, identify themselves as members of the group or rally, and make their own reservations in their own names with paid deposits. The Resort, in its sole discretion, may agree to hold or “pencil in” a certain number of RV spaces or other lodgings for the Faithful Scout on behalf of the group or rally for a limited period of time prior to the event without requiring deposits. However, all penciled holds which have not been converted into individual reservations with paid deposits at least 30 days prior to the event may be released by the Resort without prior notice to the Faithful Scout or to the group members.
Groups and Rallies using the Faithful Scout Model and consisting of fifteen (15) or more confirmed reservations will be entitled to the complementary private use of the following facilities, subject to availability:
- a) The Clubhouse & kitchen for one (1) event for five (5) hours duration.
- b) The Lower Pool & BBQ area for one (1) event of four (5) hours duration.
Groups and Rallies using the Faithful Scout Model will not receive any group discount, but each individual reservation may be allowed regular discounts of 10% offered by the Resort for guests with memberships in AAA, AARP, Good Sam, or Military ID.
For more information or help planning your upcoming group event or rally, please visit our Clubhouse Rentals page or call us at 775-751-7805.